(Dairy and Gluten free)
1 small onion chopped
1 green bell pepper chopped
2 cloves of garlic minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 lb. lean ground Turkey
1 cup milk (coconut is best, but almond or oat milk can be used as a substitute)
2 1/4 teaspoons curry powder
1/2 teaspoon coriander
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Optional: A couple dashes of cayenne pepper for extra spice
Rice or grain of your choosing (this can also be served over mixed veggies or potatoes)
Fresh cilantro or parsley for garnish
- Over medium heat add olive oil, onion, bell pepper and garlic to a large skillet and cook until onions become translucent.
- Add ground turkey and continue cooking over medium heat until the turkey is cooked through breaking the turkey up periodically with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Mix together all the spices in a separate bowl and add them to skillet with the turkey mixture. Add milk and mix all the ingredients together.
- Reduce heat to low and let the curry cook for about 10 minutes.
- Serve over a bed of your choice, garnish with cilantro or parsley and enjoy!